The remarkable journey of Japan’s best selling author
Meet one of the most experienced international nonfiction authors, Ken Honda.
In this episode
- The Japanese Art of Making Peace with Your Money
- One source of inspiration - hundreds of books published
- How to develop a manuscript based on feedback
- How giving away a truckful of books led to a publishing contract
- Finding the one person who will take you out internationally
- Cultural differences working with Japanese and US publishers
- Why having sold 6 million copies in Japan didn’t matter in the US
- The pros and cons of pioneering a brand new category
- Working with lots of publishers - are they all the same?
- Expanding into new markets (translations)
- The key to writing and publishing a book every 1-2 months
- … and more!
About Ken Honda
Ken Honda is a money and happiness expert and a best-selling self-development author in Japan. His writings bridge the topics of finance and self-help, focusing on creating and generating personal wealth and happiness through deeper self-honesty. Ken provides ongoing support through mentoring programs, business seminars, therapeutic workshops, and correspondence courses.