The book that was 35 years in the making with Park Howell
In this week’s episode, I’m talking to Park Howell of Business of Stories. He's been on the show before but this time we dive into his writing and marketing strategies.
In this episode:
- Researching your way to uncomment answers to common problems
- Hollywood-powered storytelling
- Testing your message and expert model on real audiences
- Hybrid publishing vs. self-publishing
- Leveraging your podcast connections in your book launch
- Integrating the book into your business
- The 1$ business card that drives sales every week
- The Jerry Seinfeld method
- ABT: The 3 forces of story
- Turning your book and expert model into a series
About Park Howell
Park is a trusted brand story strategist and sought-after speaker on story marketing. He is the founder of the Business of Story platform and has helped international brands, including Coca-Cola, Beyer Pharmaceutical, Cummins Diesel, American Express, and the United States Air Force craft and tell compelling stories that sell. He is also is a professor of storytelling in the Executive Masters of Sustainability Leadership at Arizona State University.