The Lightbulb Method - A book promo strategy you'll never forget with Dan Gingiss
As Dan Gingiss was about to publish his book, he realised he couldn't just send it to people in yellow envelopes when the message of the book was that the best marketing is to create remarkable customer experiences that are simple, practical and inexpensive. I decided to name the incredibly creative strategy he came up with for the lightbulb method. Listen in to know why!
In this episode:
- How to create a great starting point for writing
- The Girlscout Method - Book promo 100% aligned with the book message
- Creating organic growth driven by user-generated content
- How to use the book as a vehicle for business growth
- Where to focus in a one-man expert business
- Speaking as an amplified credibility and marketing strategy
- How to get people to write blurbs for your book (and how to use them)
- The excerpt promo strategy
About Dan Gingiss
Dan is an international keynote speaker and coach. His 20-year professional career included leadership positions at McDonald’s, Discover and Humana. He is the author of two books, The Experience Maker and Winning at Social Customer Care, and the host of two shows, the Experience This! podcast and The Experience Maker LinkedIn live show.