Is TikTok relevant for business or is it all teens dancing? with Keenya Kelly - Ep #20Oct 16, 2020
As a branding expert, Keenya Kelly helps business owners at all stages to develop million dollar brands. Earlier this year, Keenya more or less stumbled into the opportunity of making TikTok a significant part of her marketing strategy.
She then grew her audience on TikTok to more than 70k followers - in 5 months!
And between the recording of this episode and publication, she grew it to 85k. That’s a 20% increase in 4 weeks!
TikTok is for sure one of the fastest growing social media networks in the world right now. But is the TikTok platform really relevant for business or is it just for fun?
How on earth did Kelly get the idea to make what seemed to be a silly, latest-greatest play-around platform like TikTok such a huge part of her brand?
It’s NEVER too late to join. But there for sure is an advantage in getting on board early on social connectivity platforms that are growing at this pace. There is no doubt it is worth considering this platform!
So I am going to leave you with this: tik tok.... tik tok.... tik...tok ⏰🙃
In this episode
- 4:40 How deep is the TikTok ocean and what kind of audiences can you find?
- 7:40 How to find relevant audiences and learn what they like on the platform
- 9:50 The analytics and functionalities that are or are not available
- 10:43 A beginners guide to understanding TikTok
- 13:10 The type of video that will give the best results
- 15:15 Differences between Instagram Reels and TikTok
- 19:20 How efficient are engagement opportunities on TikTok?
- 21:06 Turning followers into business
- 23:57 Are the rumors true? Is there a risk of TikTok being banned?
- 27:43 Advertising on TikTok
- 28:23 What NOT to do on TikTok
About Keenya Kelly
As an accomplished business executive, teacher, and inspirational speaker, Keenya Kelly found her voice by writing & speaking about understanding your God-given purpose and living up to your fullest potential. She captures her audiences by conveying powerful lessons of overcoming fear, self-doubt, & divorce to creating successful six-figure businesses.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.